Saturday, September 3, 2011

{InstaFriday} "Vacation" Week

life rearranged


Monday the hubby and I rode 4-wheelers most of the day. A break for some shooting, but I don't think those 4-wheelers have been dirtier then we got them. Well the one I was driving at least... My Camera got a little scuffed. That is why I get a shock/water/freeze/dust proof point and shoot. I am a little hard on things in general. Ask my phone, DS, old camera, anything that I can hold in my hands. I am clumsy


 Tuesday, We had some friends come up. We went on a long ride during which Herbert (The Momma) did some "planking." :/ Yes she is a weird one, but I love her. The Hubby and I took them up to see windmills then back to the house to play some games after we grabbed dinner. We found a toad <3


 Sausage and biscuits made by the Hubby, Wednesday morning. After friends left we cleaned up with my mother-in-laws "space ship" (that vacuum is HUGH by the way.) Shopping afterwards and a fire that night. Ruben mountain pies are the best idea we have ever had. They were awesome! Temp loves this bed, we have to find her one since she stole this one all week.


POTSTICKERS! Who couldn't love em. I wish we had some sushi with Thursdays lunch, sadly we didn't. Didn't do much other then work on a few things it was a short day and we were tired. Ending the night watching Restaurant Impossible and giggling at the silly puppy try and crawl away from a moth that landed in the bed.


 Sadly I don't have many pictures for Friday. We packed up the car as much as we could and went on a small ride. Went to visit the horses and played some "hide and seek" which included my hubby hiding in the woods and scaring the crap out of me when I drove by. My sister and a few friends came up later. We taught them how to shoot a gun and then made some pizza mountain pies. Rock Band before they left, over all it was a great night everyone had fun.

Actually over all it was a great week. It was night to relax and spent some much needed time with the hubby. This would have been up last night but the Mother-in-Law's computer was being a pain.

How was your week?

How everyone had a good one, and another this week!

-Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment