Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Snaps #4 {Photography}

Phipps Conservatory




All images copyright © B.Erin Photography/Sugar and Snaps Blog 2011
Do not use for your personal use or claim photography as your own.



I love visiting Phipps. I had known the conservatory was in the heart of Pittsburgh since I was small, it wasn't until I had my Botany class that I actually go to visit it. I have wanted to go back and finally I dragged the hubby along a few months back. Perfect timing if I must also add. :) The Butterfly Gardens were there and it was something different. I have never seen so many in one place in all my life before. I got a lot of picture and I might share more later on, but I hope you enjoy these few.


This week has been crazy, the weekend even crazier. We move tomorrow, back to Pitt after we just came home from a trip for orientation at the school last night. I am excited but scared, worried, and stressed. We will see how this works out. Next weekend we have to come back home and rent a truck to take our furniture up. So if I don't post this week its because our internet didn't get hooked up. I hope to have it by Wednesday.
In other news, my family welcomed 2 new pups today :) I have a new "brother-in-law" and "niece." My mother-in-law found her new baby boy with us on friday. We had seen the puppies the other week when we were up searching for houses. She was so smitten with the little boy, he is beautiful. My sister has to take a hour trip to pick up her pup at about 3am in the morning. 

Have a wonderful day!

-Brit

1 comment:

  1. The butterfly looks like it's on a mint leaf!!
    Great shots.

    ReplyDelete