Thursday, September 22, 2011

We are moved!

Well kinda...

Everything is in boxes and in the basement. Some things are put away, and the only furniture that is here is our bed, 2 books cases, coffee table, kitchen table, and an end table. ):

I found one of my favorite candles, just in time for fall!
It has been in a box in my parents garage for almost a year now.


As you can see I burned it so much its pretty much gone.
The wick is gone. (that black wick looking thing is a piece of a burnt match from trying to light it.)
I searched and searched for a candle warmer so I could still smell it.
I couldn't find any in japan, but I found one I loved online.

The company wouldn't ship to APO boxes.
I gave up.
Planned on ordering it when we got a place.


Right before Christmas the hubby and I went to Unkel Joe's woodshed, my favorite store, and there sits the candle warmer I wanted!
He let me buy it as an early Christmas gift.
It has warmed many different candles over the past few months.

But now my favorite candle has a new home in my (still) favorite candle warmer.


My new living room now smells like spiced pumpkin pie, just in time for fall too!
And even though we have no couch here yet to enjoy it, I still couldn't be happier.


- Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment