Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Snaps {Photography}

I have done photography pretty much all my life. I did it for a job for a long time, hobbie always, and now its in between. I shoot what I want and I am hired by people to shoot diffrent family, seniors, baby, ect. This is going to be my little corner every Sunday to post two or 3 pictures.
Hope you enjoy!




All images copyright © B.Erin Photography/Sugar and Snaps Blog 2011
Do not use for your personal use or claim photography as your own.


These photos were taken at the Pittsburgh Zoo on June, 6th 2011. The zoo has a room in the PPG Aquarium where they have a few Razorback Sea Turtles. All were saved and being rehabilitated. The above turtle's name is Ghostbuster, he was the smalest of them all and liked to pose when I was taking pictures. He was saved from the claws of a Ghost crab, hence his name. :)
You can read more: Here.
The aquarium also is growing coral babies which will be raised until they are reintroduced to the reefs.
Read more: Here.


- Brit

2 comments: