Saturday, September 10, 2011

House Hunting! {InstaFriday}

life rearranged


My week was not very exciting...

More on that later.


Tuesday morning, after a very late start, we headed off to Pittsburgh.

Lots of rain.
Lots of annoying drivers.
Lots of signs?

What is a chug? Does anyone know? My hubby would like to know.
Their were signs for about a mile for this little stand ahead. Most said tomatoes and other produce.
I have never heard of a chug though.

 Welcome, To the city of steel!

This isn't to exciting to me anymore since I know we will be living here soon.
I am not a big Steeler's fan, (We are Eagles fans, shhh... don't tell!) I like them but they are not my favorite team.
I Hate Hockey. Blah Penguins.
I can't sit though Baseball anymore. So eh Pirates.
At least I can find Pitt Panthers things instead of being over run with Penn State.



This is why the hubby puts up with my Ikea obsession.
Meat balls, lingonberries, and Mashed taters.
At least he gets something out of the trip.


<3
Finally! :D
Every trip we make to the city, I NEED to visit.
Its been that way since I was 16. Dad says I have a problem
I figured since we will be living here, and I will be buy furniture, it was time.
Are you part of the family?


Haha! Finally a Hobby Lobby that isn't 3 hours away.
And soon it will not even be 2 hours away!
I was super excited because it opened on the 5th so there were great sales going on.
I only spent $13 when normally it probably would have cost me at least $40.
The Hubby is scared for our next trip
(:


Back at the hotel for the night.
It had a King size bed and a jacuzzi tub.
Thank you Dad <3
It was awesome. Though the tub was not in the bathroom but in the corner of the room beside the bed.
I found that odd, but oh well!

It was still heavenly.


In HobLob, hubby told me that he wanted a necklace.
So I sent him off to find things he liked and he came back with this charm and asked if it would work.
We talked, figured out a game plain and searched the store for our needs.
All in all I think it came out ok.
He loves it.
It didn't turn out the way I would have liked.
But its still ok.


We looked at 8 houses with our Realtor.
It was exciting, and scary.
Some of the places people actually want to rent out. I wish them the best.
We narrowed it down to two before we bid him farewell and went in search of food.
The Hubby and I love Sushi.

I mean LOVE.
That was before we even lived in Japan.
Ichiban Hibachi Steakhouse will be our go to in the city.
There are still a lot of places to try sushi in Pitt, and we will try them, we are just in love with the atmosphere and the amazing sushi.
They also have the best Crab Ragoons I have ever had!


We said Goodbye to the city for now and started home.
I am excited for the new adventure.

We did find a house.
After we fell in love with one, only to find out 2 hours to late that someone placed money down on it.
The Realtor failed to tell ours that someone was already going though a credit check for it.
But we are started for ours this week and hopefully we might be moving next week.

How was your week?
Anything exciting?

- Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment