Thursday, December 8, 2011

Simple Fast Tinsel Wreath

I made this wreath quick the night before thanksgiving. I had gotten home from work late and sat down to watch tv. Took me 5 minutes, manly because the glue gun had to warm up :)

Easiest.
Wreath.
Ever.

:D

Tinsel Wreath


You Need
Tinsel (I think I used 3 or 4 yards.)
Wreath form

I bought some cheap tinsel from Walmart last one night, like 4am. I didn't actually know why, I just found red and silver and grabbed it. I am not a big tinsel fan... I defiantly do not put it on my tree. The wreath form I bought from the dollar store months ago.


Glue the end of the tinsel to the wreath and start wrapping. I put a dab of glue every time around for my first layer. The form was really thin and I had enough tinsel for 2 layers.

Wrap until you round out.


Fin!
Total cost - $4

I love this wreath actually, Its so simple but nice. I played with a few things in the middle and I do have something I am planning on placing in there. But for right now its hanging in my hall way. It makes me smile every time I pass.

Now I am just trying to wait and wishing for at least 1 nice day where I can finish my one big project and a few other little ones. I might have to set up a small spray paint station on the small covered porch downstairs.

Tomorrow I will share my favorite project that I make every year. :) I already have seen some floating around blog land. Actually 2 blogs I follow posted it in the same week! Its a very cute and fun one!

Until then!

-Brit

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Brittany, can't wait to see what else you have in your head!

    ReplyDelete