Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ever have one of those days? {InstaFriday}

So I am going to try this..
life rearranged

I take a lot of pictures on my phone, everyday. Its not a iPhone but it is a droid and I typically use Retro Camera or Camera360. Today I used Retro Camera because it was up pretty much all day. :/ So here was my Friday.




Started my day of watching my Best Friend's son for a few hours while she was at work. The boy was still sleeping when I got there but I was greeted by 2 of her pets.

The dog happy pee'd on my foot when I entered and once that was cleaned off I sat down only the have the cat decide my head was a good thing to bat at.

The Boy came downstairs around 11:30 and hung out for about 15 mins before he told me he was hungry.


The Cat decided it wanted his cheeseburger. I finally caught her and she clawed the heck out of my leg, then attached to The Boy's hands. ):

Good thing he didn't want to finish his burger.


Finally The Momma came home and I hung out to craft a little while The Boy played outside.

Yesterday we hung out pretty much all day and messed with my cricut.



I taught her how to make a few diffrent flowers.

I was busy makeing the bird nest charm(s)while she was gone.

I made a pea pod as an example for a best friends necklace she was asked if she could make one. We threw around some ideas.



Then is was home to load up the car for our week "vacation"

Tetris is a real life application.

It makes moveing and packing easy as pie.



Stopped to grab dinner.


Were here!


Pups were glad to see The Hubby. They have missed him, a lot.

Not to intresting today. Maybe I will do a weekly one if I continue to do this.
However my laptop is being stupid so I am on the mother-in-law's desk top. Its slow and I hate the keyboard. Sorry about any mistakes.
You will see The Boy and The Momma in the blogs a lot, maybe not to much when we move. Their names may change. But for now this will work :) If I do IntsaFriday more, I don't know.

Heading to bed for now. Excited for a nice quite week.

- Brit

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are pretty cool, I don't know what a cricut is so I'll research it.
    The photo effects are great.

    ReplyDelete