Friday, November 4, 2011

Wire Pumpkins

I found a tutorial on wire pumpkins while venturing around blog land awhile back. I thought they were cute so I tried some. I used different wire and I am just going to post some pictures of how to make them, but you can find the tutorial here at Mad in Crafts blog
I might make a few more of these before autumns over. I have a couple of ideas :)


Wire Pumpkins


You need
Wire (Walmart has 4.92 ft of wire in with the beading section for $1. This is what I used)
Smaller gauge wire (This is what I used to keep them together.)
Wire Cutters, Pliers, and Round Nose Pliers
Tube


 Wrap the wire.


Tie close with other wire. (I used a piece off this ones stem since I cut it down.)



Curl stem and shape pumpkin. 
Now decorate!



 Check out Mad in Crafts for the real tutorial!


- Brit


No comments:

Post a Comment