Monday, October 10, 2011

Say hello..

to my ugly couch.

Yea.
):
I know but hey it works for now.

This guy was passed to my parents a few years back for the basement. Now its mine, its better then none.
But I think I have a fix.


Yea! That is better. At least its a temporary fix. The nice none messed up cover lasted for a whole 20 mins before the dogs found out their was a couch again.

One thing I hate are slip covers that don't fix, and this lady doesn't fit real well. She is a little big...


I know its been quite. Just been busy with the move and then starting a new job. Hadn't had much time. But in the little time I have had I made a few new pieces of jewelry! Also you can see a little peek of my favorite lamp on that side table. Its shade is getting a make over. I have 2 days off after tomorrow and I plan on digging though boxes and trying to decorate at least for fall. Don't have very much for Halloween. The front porch might get a little if I get time, since there is a school less then a block from us I expect a lot of kids to live around here. That means a lot of trick-or-treaters. If my hubby will pass out candy that is, I have to work. ):

Anyway, I didn't get to put up Sunday Snaps the past two week. Next week I will get back on track.

TTFN

-Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment